MSU Students/Faculty and Staff use your MSU ID to register at the Maroon Volunteer Center
STEPS TO VOLUNTEER
- Create a Cowbell Connect account through GivePulse on the main page.
- Select the Service tab and search “Habitat for Humanity” for available dates and times.
- Once you create an account, you can view and register for a shift.
- To register a group of three or more people, please email email@example.com with the number of volunteers, the desired shift, and your telephone number. All volunteers that are part of a group will have to fill out the volunteer waiver and bring the waiver to the site.
How can you get involved?
- Provide skilled or unskilled labor to build a house
- Framing Carpentry
- Interior and Exterior Painting
- Cabinet Installation
- Trim Carpentry
- Clean up
- Pray for our organization and our partner families.
- Encourage your church to become a Habitat partner.
- Volunteer for a committee.
- Become a board member.
- Provide meals for workers.
- Lead devotionals on-site.
- Fund projects or provide in-kind donations.
What to wear to the site
- Tennis shoes (no sandals or flip flops)